So, you want to know how to produce testosterone naturally? Of course it’s possible but like with all things in life there are hard and easy ways to achieve something. There is no different with the testosterone production.
The low testosterone levels could cost you a lot! And I mean it! Take as example losing muscle mass, bone density, and your sex drive to name just a few. And if it wasn’t bad enough, now researchers unveil the decline in t-levels can also increase your risk of prostate cancer, heart disease, and even death.
So would you risk it all? I certainly wouldn’t!
But because I don’t want to sound like selling you something, here are the hard and boring methods first. They are hard because they take the long time to see results. They are boring because…well you will see.
- 1 How do you produce testosterone naturally
- 2 How to naturally produce and even increase testosterone levels with the best supplement
How do you produce testosterone naturally
Manage your diet
Want to keep feeling young? Then clean up that diet! This advice applies at any point in life (of course), but it becomes more urgent as people get older. So do you do it? What foods produce testosterone naturally?
- Cut the carbs: rule out bread, pizza, pasta, cookies or cake. Eliminate added sugar and regular soft drinks. Try to keep sugar consumption as low as possible. Sugar makes the body’s insulin spike, which can over time cause weight gain and lower testosterone—and, of course, open the body up to the risk of diabetes. For those that have a sweet tooth try substitution sweeteners that don’t have an impact on insulin levels such as stevia.
- Avoid processed, packaged, and prepared foods. Increased weight and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels. Changing your dietary patterns can make a big difference not only to your testosterone levels but to your risk for heart disease and diabetes. Start changing your diet by cutting out processed, packaged, and prepared foods.
- A nutrient dense diet such as Paleo with a ton of greens, healthy fats, and smart proteins.
- Try to incorporate:
More fruits and vegetables.
More fish and quality meat.
More nuts and seeds
- Don’t go completely fat-free. Yes, I know keeping cholesterol low is a priority. But keep in mind that testosterone is synthesized from cholesterol.
- It is best to try and keep any drinking habit to a minimum—but what’s even better is to ditch booze altogether. Why? Because most booze is high in empty calories and simple carbs, which are—in essence—just like sugar.
- Drink plenty of water. Lots of water is essential to any healthy diet. In addition to hydrating you, water can also stop you from feeling hungry.
- Don’t go on crash diets. Restricting calories significantly may send the wrong signals to your body, which will not increase testosterone. Instead, cut your calories by approximately 15 percent the first week.
Get some exercise
Exercise or being more active is shown to give you 54% more testosterone than a lazy person but to gain as much testosterone as you possibly can from exercising…
- It’s proven that HIIT or intervals boost your testosterone way more than cardio. HIIT is also better at burning fat leading to more testosterone.
- Lifting weights gives you the biggest long term boost of testosterone but you need to do compound exercises like Bench press, Rows & Squats for at least 3 sets of 5-to-15 reps.
Get a full night’s sleep.
Doctors recommend 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Less sleep can result in 10% lower testosterone levels. Sleep resets everything: including our immune system and endocrine system. The endocrine system is what dictates hormone levels and how much the body produces.
Reduce your stress levels.
Stress produces the hormone cortisol and interrupts the production of hormones such as testosterone. Focus on creating a work/life balance. Spend 2 hours a day on leisure activities you enjoy. Try to bring your workday down to 10 hours or less
Keep busy in the bedroom
The more the body uses the testosterone it DOES have, the more the body will be prone to producing it, as is natural.
The more testosterone levels will stabilize. Sometimes, all it takes is a little warm up. So if it feels like the passion is getting a little stale (and testosterone levels are of concern), it may be time to turn the heat back up.
Get more sunlight
The research shows that you increase the hormones that produce testosterone by 69% when you’re exposed to bright lights for an hour which all fits in with the evidence your testosterone levels are 20% higher in the summer or during the months you’re most exposed to the sun.
How to naturally produce and even increase testosterone levels with the best supplement
What if I told you there is a product that increases free testosterone levels, boosts sex drive, and stamina, makes you more confident, increases lean muscle mass, reduces belly fat, boosts energy, and improves your sleep? And all of this happens within 1 month of taking it. And no, I’m not talking about some $5 multi-vitamin “miracle” pills bought on Amazon.
How does it sound to you? Is this a lot of work or just a simple solution to the problem?
Ok, but what am I really talking about here? The product is called Spartagen XT and its manufactured by Edge Bioactives. The company claims that this is the only testosterone producing supplement containing a perfectly optimized blend of potent extracts that address proloactin, which may act as a precursor to turning on your body’s natural production of free testosterone. And you know what, I totally agree with this statement!
Why, because I’m a woman and I can relate to my husband. I noticed that since he tried it he was not the same. He is a “real Spartan” in the bedroom since he started to take Spartagen XT. I am a happier wife since he has been on this product. All I know it’s been working extremely well.
More about the Spartagen XT
According to the Edge Bioactives website, Spartagen XT contains the following combination of natural, top-quality ingredients:
- Vitamin D 4,000IU
- Vitamin E 80IU
- Vitamin B6 12mg
- Magnesium 50mg
- Zinc 30mg
- Proprietary Testosterone Activation Stack 290mg: Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract, Tribulus Extract
- Proprietary Sex Drive Amplification Matrix 440mg: Asian Ginseng Extract, Maca, Butea superba extract
Additionally it is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility, and to be randomly tested for quality, purity, and potency.
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 capsules of Spartagen XT per day (a total of 900mg), and claims that the supplement is perfectly safe as long as you don’t exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period.
I have seen my husband’s first “results” after taking it for the first 3 weeks.
Ok but how is this priced?
One bottle of Spartagen XT contains a 30-day supply (60 capsules), and is priced as follows:
- 1-Month Supply: $69
- 3-Month Supply: $177
- 6-Month Supply: $294
And for something that works and saves you a lot of time it’s not expensive at all!
On top of that Spartagen XT comes with a 90-day refund policy. In fact, according to the supplement’s website, “Even if you’ve used the entire bottle of Spartagen XT and you just mail back the empty container, you’ll receive every single penny back.”
Ok so what do you risk apart of being alive again?