If you are seeking for a way to keep fit and be in good shape, the ghd machine is a perfect tool for you to achieve this. With this exercising tool, you can explore different important body-building exercises that may be difficult to achieve without an exercising machine on ground.
In the past, the glute ham developer machine has always been left untouched in the gym because people don’t know how to use it or what its function is. This is not so anymore because people are beginning to see the importance of this machine. If well utilized, a ghd machine is capable of producing significant result when it comes to strengthening your glute and lower back.
With the recent popularity this machine is beginning to gain, more people are willing to make use of this developer, but are stocked on which will serve them best. We have put together a comprehensive review of the best glute developer to buy.
- 1 Top 10 Best Rated GHD Machine 2017
- 1.1 York Barbell Ghd Machine
- 1.2 CFF Glute Ham Raise Machine
- 1.3 Marcy Glute Ham Machine
- 1.4 CAP Strength GHD Machine
- 1.5 Titan Fitness Glute Ham Developer Machine
- 1.6 Body-Solid GHD Sit up Machine
- 1.7 Powerline GHD Sit Up Machine
- 1.8 RAGE Glute-Ham Developer
- 1.9 Rep Fitness GHD
- 1.10 Yukon GHD Hyperextension Exercise Machine
- 2 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Rated GHD Machine 2017
York Barbell Ghd Machine
Among the numerous glute developers manufactured today by different companies, the York Barbell is one that is most efficient. This machine is so flexible and can be adjusted in multiple ways to give you the comfort you want. Because it is suitable for almost everybody, it is mostly used in gym for commercial purposes.
To add more to the comfort and flexibility of this machine, it comes with vertically adjustable ankle stabilizer pads and knee pads for easy use. This machine has dimensions of 68 ″L x 30 ″W x 46 ″H
- Can be adjusted in several ways to suit multiple users
- The spill roller pads offer maximum comfort
- The knee and ankle pads can be adjusted vertically
- Comes with a higher price tag than most models
CFF Glute Ham Raise Machine
It’s suffice to say that this ham developer machine by CFF is one of the best you can get in the market. It has all the features needed for maximum result. This machine is huge and has a sturdier base which makes it suitable for tall users. It is durable, thanks to its super powerful 9 gauge steel and it has a reversible foot plate that makes room for additional exercises.
The CFF machine is most preferred for core abdominal, reverse sit up, lower back and calf ham raise.
- Can be used for both commercial and personal purposes
- It is safe and effective for tall users
- Comes with a powerful 9 steel construction for durability
- Since it’s huge in size, more space may be required to install
Marcy Glute Ham Machine
This unit is specially designed to effectively strengthen your glutes, core and ham. The Marcy Roman Chair has a 2 ″ x 2 ″ 14 gauge framing and it is well padded for comfort. It can be easily assembled by using the instruction manual that is easy to follow.
This glute ham raise machine has an adjustable ankle pads that can be adjusted to suit your body dimensions. It also has padded handles for support when using the machine
- Easy to assemble
- Well-constructed with 14 gauge steel framing
- Adjustable ankle pads to suit different users
- High density padding
- The handles are not well-extended for full support
- Torso support pad not as thick as it should be
CAP Strength GHD Machine
If you desire to have a glute ham developer that is of a reasonable lower price, the best that fits this description is the CAP Strength Roman machine. With a 300 pound capacity, it can rub shoulder with the more expensive models. It is expandable to help balance tall users.
It can be easily moved for home use, thanks to its 40 pound weight. It is sold for less than $100 which makes it hard to beat in terms of price.
- It is very affordable
- Perfect for home use
- It gives you multiple options of exercises
- May not be too comfortable due to lack of padding
Titan Fitness Glute Ham Developer Machine
This glute ham machine is designed by Titan Fitness to isolate those hard areas on the lower body. It is constructed with heavy duty steel which makes it durable for your home gym. It has a large base and super wide pads for users’ safety and comfort.
The Titan Fitness glute exercise machine has wheels for easy mobility or storage. It has a length of 70 ″ and a height of 41 ″, and has the capacity to hold 350lbs. This machine weighs 190 lbs.
- Made of heavy duty steel for durability
- Extra-large pads offer comfort
- The wheels helps for easy mobility
- Can be adjusted to suit different users
- The wide base helps to eliminate tipping
- The assembling may look a bit complex to carry out
Body-Solid GHD Sit up Machine
This is a perfect ham developer exercise machine by Body-Solid that can be fully adjusted and it is made of durable construction materials, thus making it suitable for commercial purpose. It can be adjusted horizontally and vertically, making it suitable for virtually all users.
It comes with 8 ″ foam rollers and DuraFirm pads for comfort and durability. Also included are hooks for training via resistance bands
- It is comfortable, durable and reliable for commercial use
- It is made of long lasting pads and upholstery
- Can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally
- It requires more space to setup than most brands
Powerline GHD Sit Up Machine
This glute exercise machine is made of 2 ″ x 2 ″ square steel framing. With a solid and wide base, this machine offers rigidity when exercising. Powerline has one of the best and affordable ghd machine for sale in the market.
It comes with adjustable ankle pads and features an electrostatically applied powder coated finish. This unit has the capacity to support weight of up to 250 pounds.
- Made of heavy duty steel
- Comes with adjustable ankle pads
- Has a very rigid base
- Support handles are short
- Pads are not so thick
- Has large footprint
RAGE Glute-Ham Developer
This is a great ham developer that is worth mentioning on our list of top ten ghd exercising machines. RAGE Glute-Ham exercising machine is made from a sturdy 11 gauge steel framing. Its half-moon split-pads are gotten from high-density foam which makes it durable and comfortable to use.
It is easy to adjust between users with a single-point pop pin, making it a preferred choice for both commercial gym and home gym.
- Made of durable 11 gauge steel framing
- Its high density foam provides comfort during exercising
- Can be easily adjusted to suit multiple users
- The machine has a light weight, which may not be comfortable for some users
Rep Fitness GHD
This ghd sit up machine helps to strengthen the body’s abdominal wall, hamstring, glute and core. It is specially designed to serve for both commercial and home gym. It is made of first grade steel, making it one of the most durable in the market. It has the capacity to hold up to 500 pounds and the resistance bands allows for added resistance.
The wheels at its base allow for easy movement from one location to another and has a wide base to improve safety during mounting and dismounting. It can be adjusted vertically, thanks to the footplate.
- It is durable, comfortable and reliable for commercial purpose
- Can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally
- Made of durable pads & upholstery
- It requires more floor space than most models
Yukon GHD Hyperextension Exercise Machine
This is the last on our list but certainly not the least. It has all the necessary features to keep you in good shape. The price range is between $200 and $300 which makes it perfect for people with average budget. This machine is fully adjustable, making it suitable for all users. With a thick 8 ″ pad, you can be sure of comfort. It also has a built-in non-slip footplate that offers extra security when in use.
With Yukon exercise machine, you can be sure of achieving your objectives – strengthen your lower back, isolate glutes and hamstring muscles.
- It is sturdy and durable
- Made of heavy duty steel
- Comes with larger pads
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- It is a bit narrow and may not be suitable for people with bigger body
When buying a ghd machine for crossfit, it is best for you to know the different options available in the market. This will make it easier for you to choose the one that best fits your needs.
If you are getting it for either commercial or home use, just ensure you go for the one that is strong and durable to enjoy its benefits for a long period of time.
You may also like: