Pull up bars are excellent tools for performing upper body workout. They are perfectly reliable and can even be used in the comfort of the home.
These bars are generally made with metal, and wrapped in some kind of foam or rubber to provide a firmer grip. They can be secured to a wall, doorframe or ceiling. The bars are easy to use and will help to develop the shoulders, neck, back, abs, and other parts of the upper body.
- 1 Best Wall Mounted Chin Up Bar 2018
- 2 Things to consider before buying best pull up bar
- 3 CONCLUSION
Best Wall Mounted Chin Up Bar 2018
1. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
This is a great wall mounted pull up bar from Ultimate body press. It is textured with a type of foam that gives a sturdier grip during workouts and is ideal for people who are into more traditional exercise routines.
This wall mount pull up bar has a unique design and an ample 14 inches wall clearance. Installation is very easy and will not take much time. All necessary hardware will be made available with each purchase so there’s no need to go in search of replacements.
- Foam grips.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Space Saver.
- Sturdy and firm.
- Limited wall clearance.
- Unsuitable for cross fits.
- Small size.
2. Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up Bar
This is an inexpensive wall mounted chin up bar that is perfect for those who don’t have a lot to spend but require a quality pull up bar. It can be set up on the ceiling or wall, depending on personal preference. It costs less than other cross fit pull up bars and comes with added benefits.
The width of the bars can be adjusted. With a width of 48 inches, 30 inches of wall clearance as well as an impressive weight capacity of 500 pounds. These awesome specifications and make it almost impossible to compare this brand with other similar pull up bars.
- Very affordable.
- High weight capacity.
- Adjustable width.
- Can be installed on a ceiling.
- No mounting hardware.
- Lower in terms of quality.
3. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mount XL Pull up Bar
The Ultimate body press wall mount XL pull up bar offers great benefits at an affordable price.
It is a pull-up bar of the best quality that can be installed in the home. The bars are constructed with heavy duty steel coupled with padded foam grips for more comfort. Upon purchase of this pull up bar wall mount, parallel grips, an instruction manual and other accessories will be offered.
It is 48 inches wide, and offers 30 inches wall clearance. Quite an amount of space and perfect for Crossfit workouts.
- Good quality.
- 350 pound weight limit.
- Great wall clearance.
- Large bar.
- Installation is difficult.
4. CFF Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
The CFF wall mounted pull up bar is another wall mounted pull up bar that’s great for Crossfit workouts.
There’s no need to worry about finding a place to set up this pull up bar if the wall space is not enough to accommodate it. This wall pull up bar allows for both wall and ceiling installation. It comes with 30 inches of wall clearance, a width of 46 inches, a 300 pounds capacity and uniquely designed brackets.
- User friendly.
- Allows ceiling installation.
- Perfect for small gyms.
- High capacity.
- Crossfit workout.
- Large bars.
- Difficult to install.
5. Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar
Here is another a very inexpensive wall mounted pull up bar, that offers the best value at an affordable rate. It is cost effective and ideal for anyone that’s on a budget. It’s made of solid steel and comes with 6 foam padded grips.
The bar is very similar to a doorway bar and enables one to do the exact exercises that can be done on doorway pull up bars.
- Budget friendly.
- Suited for home gyms.
- Requires less space.
Things to consider before buying best pull up bar
- First thing to remember – the bar needs to be sturdy enough to bear your weight. Generally, wall mounted pull up bars have a higher weight capacity than doorway pull up bars. Go for one that can carry a load of atleast 400 pounds max.
- It is important that the pull-up bar is installed high enough on the wall to allow one stretch out while performing pull ups during workouts. It needs to have a minimum clearance of 14 inches.
- Another key point is Versatility. Look for an adjustable pull up bar that comes with various gripping positions. It will enable flexibility and allow one to perform a variety of exercises.
As can be seen, a pull-up bar wall mount is ideal for upper body exercises because it assists in the building and ultimately aids the enhancement of muscle mass. Wall mounted pull up bars are perfect tools to have at the gym and in the home as they can be mounted anywhere. Before choosing the best pull up bar, carefully consider the specifications. Ensure that the bar has enough wall clearance to ensure safety during workouts.
You may also like: